1. Match the Greetings:
a) You´re welcome ___ Hasta luego
b) Take care ___ Gusto en conocerte
c) Excuse me ___ De nada
d) See you later ___ Disculpame
e) Nice to meet you ___ Cuidate
2. Mark the correct Time:
3. Mark the correct Time:
4. Complete with the articles a – an:
I am _______ English teacher. My sister is _______ engineer in _______ factory. We have _______ aunt and _______ uncle. They live in _______ house with _______ beautiful garden.
5. Complete using There is – There are (Affrimative form)
- _________________ a restaurant near my house.
- _________________ many children in the school.
- _________________ a bag on the table.
6. Complete using Is there – Are there (Interrogative form)
- _________________ many trains to Madrid?
- _________________ any milk in the fridge?
- _________________ ten banks near here?
7. Complete using the Verb To Be:
a. I _______ writing in the board
b. Richard and I _______ the best. .
c. Lucero_______ playing volleyball
d. The cat_______ eating fish.
e. Andre y Alex_______ reading a book.
8. Complete using the personal pronouns:
a. Lucy and I: _____________
b. José: _____________
c. The house: _____________
d. My friends: _____________
e. Sheyla: _____________
9. Write two sentences using personal pronouns and verb to be, affirmative, negative and interrogative form:
A: ________________________________________ A: ________________________________________
N: ________________________________________ N: ________________________________________
I: ________________________________________ I: ________________________________________